We’d be immensely grateful to receive any form of donation, big or small. In exchange for your donation, you will receive an invite to our annual appreciation party/show.
Unfortunately we are not yet a certified charity, so we are not able to provide a tax receipt for your donation. We will be developing a donation package that will outline different levels of appreciation depending on amount donated. Until that has been decided, we’d be happy to receive any amount you feel you can donate.
Areas where donated dollars will be used:
- Venue improvements (paint, flooring, lighting, construction materials, proper signage)
- Equipment (sound equipment & theatre lighting, tables & chairs, projector, stage curtains, black-out blinds)
- To afford some further reduced rental rates for small arts groups/non-profits AND/OR to develop new programming.
Thanks for your consideration. Methods of making donations are as follows:
- By cheque, made out to Victoria Multi-Cultural Society. (Please ensure we have your contact info, so we can send your invite for the annual appreciation party).
- By credit card through PayPal – just click on one of the hearts below!
If you’d rather donate your time or specific equipment/material, we’d value both equally! If you are interested in donating your time by volunteering at the VEC, we have lots of variety in help needed. Learn more on by VOLUNTEER page.
Here’s a list of Equipment/Supplies/Material that the VEC needs:
- Paint (always).
- Flooring material.
- Black-out blinds.
- Sound equipment: mics, stands, DI’s, cables.
- Lighting: gels, gobos.
- Laptop (for tech booth and office use).
- Couch (for office and for green room).
- Decorations (for client use).