The VEC is seeking volunteer ushers!
We are seeking support during seated events to ensure safety, accessibility and positive guest experience. Shifts are approximately 2 hours ending at showtime; after which volunteers are welcome to stay and enjoy the show free of cost.
Volunteer duties include:
- Greeting guests and assigning them to their seats
- Informing guests of available services and location of facilities
- Monitoring entry through the elevator lobby and assisting guests with limited mobility
- Ensuring that aisles, walkways and seating areas are kept accessible, clean and safe
- Assisting with bussing glassware to the bar
- Assisting with logging coat check items as needed
Training is provided.
Membership sign up is required to volunteer. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership page first!
Interested volunteer applicants please complete the form below: