The Victoria Event Centre offers a good basic stage lighting house system designed to meet the needs of a wide selection of our venue users. The lighting system is included in the facility rental; however, a qualified lighting technician must supervise any changes to the system as a fire and safety precaution.
Lighting Equipment List
- (1) Selecon Acclaim 575 W PC – center down stage special
- (6) ETC Source Four Jr. Zoom 575 W- one at each of the front electric and two as front of house lighting. (Can be used for specials) Note the Source Four Jr used a M Size Gobo and two (2) gobo holders are available if required.
- (4) Selecon Acclaim 575 W Fresnels c/w Barn doors – located on front electric for area lights
- (6) FE Par 56 500 W Med – 3 color general wash – located on front electric
- (2) FE Par 56 500 W VN – Located Front of house
- (3) Uplights (floor lamps for on-stage use)
- (1) GPP 300 Mini Followspot with 5 colors. Pink (R31), Red, Blue, Yellow, Surprise Pink (R51)
The Follow Spot is located in Control booth beside lighting board. Both the Followspot and Lighting
- Control board can be run by one operator
- We have a modest gel selection.
- 8 X 1.2 kW NSI Dimmers
- 2 Lightronics Dimmer Packs.
- 16 Ch NSI 7016 Control Board 2 preset/16 submasters / Cross Faders / Black Out
We have some “party” lights, which include black lights, a mirror ball, a strobe, and some sequence lights.
Additional rental lighting equipment or expendables are available through our lighting supplier Croy & Co. Stage Lighting Ltd. For information and prices, please contact Paul at 250.598.2769.