Looking for somewhere to volunteer some of your valuable time?
The VEC is directed by a volunteer Board, but like most small non-profits, the organization relies on some volunteer aid/support.
At this point, there are no specific volunteer job descriptions, but here are some areas/tasks that you could volunteer for:
- Fundraising Committee.
- Design Jobs (Photoshop or Illustrator).
- Photography and Videography.
- Filing and other Office/Admin Duties.
- Distribution (of Show Posters and Monthly Guide).
- Venue Maintenance/Construction/Carpentry/Painting.
- Theatre Tech and Sound Tech (for basic gigs).
- Concession (work events where a concession – not a bar – is requested).
- Coat Check Host (work events where a coat check is requested).
Please email GM to find out more about volunteering and/or to set up a meeting to discuss. We’d be happy to hear from you!