The VEC believes that it’s very important to have your event staffed with qualified and certified people. The event staff is contracted out by the VEC and have been trained to handle both their specific job AND to ensure that your event runs smoothly. Each staff person is educated about broad aspects of the venue and should be able to answer most questions.
Staff included in your rental:
- Concession Staff
Staff Available for Hire:
- Sound Tech – You can provide your own tech, as long as they are qualified. A tech setup fee ($30) is mandatory is this case. Our tech will be there to meet with provided tech to ensure proper setup.
- Door Staff ($15/hr) – You may be able to provide your own door staff, depending on nature of event/show. To be decided at time of booking.
- Coat Check Staff ($15/hr)
Staffing will be organized with GM in advance of event and the number of staff will depend on nature of event and expected attendance.
ONLINE BOX OFFICE (For online advance ticket sales)
Want to offer advance ticket sales for your event/show, but don’t know how to set it up? We’d be happy to set it up for you through our VEC box office on Eventbrite. We’d only need an image (to illustrate your show/event) and details (date, time, show details and ticket price). Visit our Eventbrite page to see how it works.
Included in your rental:
- Use of office space (on day/night of event)
- Use of professional printer (on day/night of event). Printing cost is per page (black & white OR colour).
- Basic promotional support (VEC website and social media)
- Setup and maintenance of online Box Office (advance tickets for your event)
NOT included in your rental:
- Printing services (tickets, posters, flyers etc.)
- Professional event PR and Promotions (see Promo & Print for more info/options)